Sunday, June 5, 2011

This won't get a picture...

We can call this the "diaper wars"

By FEB both girls wore night time pull ups

Suddenly in FEB Sydney decides she is good. No more for her.

Both had just recently graduated from there bed rails
Kate first, then Sydney , then Syd decided it was a little to scary and we put them back on, then a few weeks later off for good.

Then out of the blue Syd decides.....no more night time pull ups for her

Pow.... It's done. She has ONE accident. She doesn't tell anyone until we get her in the AM. Likely scared we would put her back in pull ups.

And that was it..... Done. Sydney 100% toilet trained and ready to meet the world!

Kate on the other hand decided she would wait till she was 5
"baba...I'm going to wait till I'm five"

Which is next week!

I truly believe Kate just kinda liked being able to have a nice warm pee and not get out of her nice warm bed.









Old pictures but I think they capture the feeling of the post....Sydney growing in confidence, Kate a little worried about the "new"





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment